While we wish we could work with every buyer and seller in South Tampa, we understand it's not logistically possible at the moment. So here are some guidelines for hiring your next real estate agent.
- Experience – When it comes to finding a great South Tampa Realtor, experience is key. Look for an experienced realtor who knows the ins and outs of the Tampa real estate market and has been in the business long enough to understand the area's nuances. The Bustin Vanderson Group is one of South Tampa's most experienced teams.
- Local Knowledge – Your South Tampa Realtor should have an insider’s knowledge of what makes each neighborhood unique and be able to find properties that match your lifestyle and preferences. They should also be familiar with new developments, popular restaurants, parks, public transportation, vendors, and other amenities so you can decide where you want to live. Jeramiah was born and raised in South Tampa and a 3rd generation Tampanian and Shane has resided in South Tampa since 2007.
- Network – Many people think that all realtors are the same, but South Tampa offers many different personalities of realtors with different skill sets and areas of expertise. Find someone who has a vast network of industry contacts so they can find the perfect home for you quickly and easily. Jeramiah and Shane formed the Bustin Vanderson Group partly because they each have different strengths.
- Reputation – Make sure your South Tampa Realtor has a good reputation in the community by reading reviews online or asking around them how others commented on their services or experiences with them in past transactions. A strong reputation indicates a professional who provides excellent customer service while getting results quickly and efficiently. We understand it is a difficult job, but within the industry, there are real estate agents we respect, and unfortunately, some that don't possess the capacity to be a quality, trustworthy agent.
- Communication – Communicating effectively is essential when looking for expert help with such an important transaction as buying or selling a home in South Tampa. Your Realtor should be accountable and accessible to contact when you need their insight or help to answer questions along the way. At the Bustin Vanderson Group, we spend a lot of time and resources on making sure we over-communicate with our clients and customers.
- Professionalism – It goes without saying that professionalism should rank as a top priority for any REALTOR representing clients in South Tampa’s highly competitive real estate market. Professionalism includes dress code, punctuality, being well prepared during appointments, having efficient systems in place for keeping on track of paperwork/documents needed throughout each transaction's process…and more! Be sure your chosen professional demonstrates these qualities throughout every stage of buying/selling your home!
- Passion – If your chosen South Tampa Realtor lacks passion, they can’t possibly provide clients with optimal outcomes or exceptional customer service. Two cornerstones are necessary to forge successful business relationships time after time over many years. The Bustin Vanderson Group loves residential real estate. It's how we keep going, and above all, we truly enjoy helping our clients through one of the most significant transactions of their life.
Leave A Comment