- South Tampa resident since 2008 (Harbour Island and Hyde Park)
- Member of the Sports and Entertainment Society
- Former athlete representative for the United States Olympic Committee
- Former professional racquetball player
- When not working, you can find him on a golf course or pickle ball court.
Shane Vanderson, originally from Dublin, Ohio, holds a B.A. degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing and management from private, liberal arts-based, Baldwin Wallace University.
Prior to his career in real estate, Shane was a world-class athlete. World Champion in 2004, he has brought the same passion, competitiveness, and work ethic to his real estate business. He is an experienced member of multiple boards of directors, as well a former athlete representative to the USOC, and current member of the Sports and Entertainment Society. His extensive international experience gave him the opportunity to immerse himself in different environments, cultures, and prospectives.
A Tampa resident since 2007, he is renowned for his winning attitude, forward thinking, and willingness to take on challenges to get results. Shane has quickly become a leader and tastemaker in Tampa Bay.
Shane is a member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, and a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist® (CLHMS) - Million Dollar Guild®.